Embark on your educational journey in Canada! Here’s some exciting news—applications for the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship are currently open. This comprehensive post will delve into the details of this scholarship, its perks, and the application process.
The University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship 2024-2025 is a fully-funded opportunity for international students pursuing master’s and doctoral studies. This scholarship offers up to $20,000 for Ph.D. students and $16,000 for master’s students.
The University of Saskatchewan, renowned for its medical/doctoral programs, provides an enriching academic environment with a focus on human, animal, and plant studies. Ranked among Canada’s top 15 research-intensive universities, USask offers state-of-the-art facilities and collaborative research opportunities.
- Level of Study: Masters/Doctoral
- Institution(s): University of Saskatchewan, Canada
- Study in: Canada
- Program Period: 4 years for Ph.D., 3 years for Masters
- Deadline: February 28, 2024, at 4:30 pm CST
- Courses Offered: [List of eligible courses]
- Scholarship Coverage:
- Ph.D.: $20,000 (tenable for up to 36 months)
- Master’s Thesis: $16,000 (tenable for up to 24 months)
Qualifications for the Scholarships at the University of Saskatchewan:
To be eligible for the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All countries worldwide
- All UGS beneficiaries must be enrolled full-time in eligible graduate programs.
- For Ph.D. applicants, enrollment must be within the first 48 months, and for Master’s applicants, within the first 36 months.
- Prospective students must have an entry average of at least 80%.
How to Apply for University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship (UGS):
To apply for the UGS, follow these steps:
Nomination: The department must nominate candidates.
Nomination Package: Submit a comprehensive nomination package, including:
- Completed application.
- Official transcripts from non-U of S institutions.
- Two recommendation letters.
Format: Ensure all documents are in PDF format if submitted via email.
Submission: Send the nomination package to the following address:
- Scholarships and Awards for Graduates
- Room 116 Thorvaldson Building
- 110 Science Place
- Saskatoon, SK S7K 5C9
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details and to apply, please visit the [official website](link to official website). Don’t miss out on the opportunity to apply for the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship and elevate your academic pursuits!