What motivates your desire to study in the United States of America? Exciting news! Applications are currently open for the University of Memphis Scholarship for international students. This article delves into the fully funded scholarship offered by the University of Memphis, outlining its benefits and providing a comprehensive guide on the application process.
Established in 1912 and situated in Memphis, Tennessee, the University of Memphis is a public research institution. Student residences are abundant south of the main campus, offering a vibrant living experience.
The University of Memphis provides courses across various disciplines, taught by certified professors at the college level, offering students opportunities for academic enrichment. As a student, you will immerse yourself in an international environment, fostering a diverse and enriching learning experience.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Master’s Degree
- Institution(s): University of Memphis
- Deadline: October 1, 2023, for Spring 2024 / July 31, 2024, for Fall 2024
- Program Period: 4 years for undergraduate programs; 2 years for master’s programs
- Courses Offered: Graduate Programs / Undergraduate Programs
The University of Memphis Scholarship provides varying amounts to support tuition costs for both domestic and international students residing outside Tennessee. This scholarship cannot be combined with any other institutional scholarship offered by the University of Memphis, with a few funding exceptions for specific departments.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the University of Memphis Scholarship:
- English proficiency is mandatory.
- All nations worldwide are eligible.
- Undergraduate Scholarship Requirements:
- 25 ACT or 1200 SAT equivalent.
- 3.25 U.S. equivalent undergraduate degree GPA assessed by a credential evaluator (www.naces.org).
- Graduate Scholarship Requirements:
- 310 on the GRE or an equivalent score on an alternative test.
- 3.25 U.S. equivalent undergraduate GPA assessed by www.naces.org or a relevant master’s degree from an authorized and reputable university.
How to Apply for a Scholarship at the University of Memphis:
Follow these steps to apply for the scholarship:
- Apply for admission to the undergraduate and graduate programs offered by the university.
- When uploading documents, ensure you include:
- Advanced qualification level.
- Transcripts from schools and award certificates.
- Certificates of English language proficiency.
- Statement of purpose or personal statement.
- Copy of your passport.