Are you aspiring to pursue further studies in the United States? Fantastic news awaits! The University of New Haven Scholarship is currently open for applications. This comprehensive guide will provide insights into the scholarship, its advantages, and the application process.
Prospective students from around the globe are invited to apply for the Provost’s Assistantship and Dean’s Awards at the University of New Haven.
Founded in 1920, the University of New Haven is a public research institution offering a diverse range of degree programs. Here, applicants not only gain valuable learning experiences but also immerse themselves in teaching opportunities.
Why choose the University of New Haven? The university offers guidance and diverse programs to equip applicants with the skills and knowledge necessary for success in their future careers, facilitating a seamless transition from candidates to professionals.
- Level of Study: Master’s Degree
- Institution: University of New Haven, United States of America
- Opportunity: Master’s degree in any field offered by the university (View available courses here)
- Program Duration: Two years
- Deadline: View admission and scholarship deadlines here
The University of New Haven Scholarship provides the following benefits to recipients:
- Experiential learning and work opportunities throughout the graduate program.
- 75% tuition reimbursement.
- Hourly pay.
- 50% tuition fee reduction.
To be eligible for the University of New Haven Scholarship, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- English proficiency is mandatory.
- Candidates from all countries worldwide are eligible.
- Strong academic track record.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a master’s program at the university.
How to Apply for the University of New Haven Scholarship?
Follow these steps to apply for the scholarship:
No separate scholarship application is required. Apply for a master’s degree at the university.
Upload the following documents:
- English-language transcripts from each college or university attended (official documents required before the first day of classes).
- Two recommendation letters.
- Statement of purpose.
- Curriculum vitae or resume.
English Language Requirement:
- Some majors may require GRE or GMAT test results. GMAT School Code: P1X-DS-94; GRE School Code: 3663. Refer to the GRE/GMAT section for specific details.
Embark on your academic journey in the United States with the University of New Haven Scholarship by meticulously following these application steps.