Explore this comprehensive article if you’re interested in pursuing scholarships for studies in Canada, focusing on the esteemed University of Calgary Scholarship. This piece covers the benefits, application details, and the overall process.
Full financial support is available for international students applying for the University of Calgary Scholarship for the 2024–2025 academic year. Those enrolled in Fall Term undergraduate programs are eligible to apply for a renewable $20,000 grant.
Outstanding international students commencing their undergraduate studies are acknowledged with the prestigious University of Calgary International Scholarship.
In addition to delivering high-quality education preparing students for life success, the University of Calgary engages in research addressing society’s most pressing issues.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution: University of Calgary
- Study Location: Canada
- Deadline: Refer to this [link](insert link) for specific deadlines
- Program Duration: Aligned with the approved Bachelor’s program
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Science
- School of Medicine
- School of Business
- School of Engineering
- Faculty of Environmental Design
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Social Work
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
- Faculty of Kinesiology
- School of Education
- Faculty of Nursing
Refer to this [link](insert link) for detailed course information.
Various categories of University of Calgary scholarships are available:
- Scholarship for Energizing Canada International Entrance: $20,000 (Renewable)
- Scholarship for International Admission to the University of Calgary: $20,000 (Renewable)
Qualifications for International Students’ Scholarships at the University of Calgary:
To qualify for the University of Calgary Scholarship, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Worldwide
Motivating Scholarship for International Entrance to Canada:
Awarded annually to an international student starting their first year of University of Calgary undergraduate study. The award is renewable in the second, third, and fourth years if awardees achieve a minimum GPA of 3.00 over a minimum of 24.00 units in the preceding autumn and winter terms.
Qualifications include academic excellence, financial need, and possession of a valid high school diploma from any part of China, including Hong Kong and Macau. Preference is given to students pursuing a degree in urban studies for their bachelor’s degree in engineering, commerce, health sciences, or arts.
University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship:
Extended annually to international undergraduate students meeting the university’s English Language Proficiency criteria. Renewable in the second, third, and fourth years if students maintain international student status and achieve a GPA of 2.60 or above over a minimum of 24.00 units in the preceding autumn and winter terms.
This opportunity is open to students from other countries who are not citizens or permanent residents of Canada and must pay a different tuition. The main criteria include academic excellence.
How to Apply for International Scholarships at the University of Calgary:
Follow these guidelines to apply for the scholarship:
- Apply to the university for your undergraduate degree by creating a UCalgary eID.
- Refer to the application guide to simplify the process.
- Submit your application along with the $145 application fee.
- Receive instructions on where and how to submit necessary paperwork in your Calgary Student Centre, based on your application.
Fill out the scholarship application using the myUofC portal on your Student Centre’s “My Financials” page. Click “Apply for Undergraduate Awards” under the “Awards & Scholarships” heading, ensuring that pop-ups are enabled.
Check the official website for more details on the University of Calgary International Scholarships.